Here at Inland Surfer warranty issues are rare but they can happen – no one is perfect, not even the world’s most advanced epoxy infused wakesurf board company! Inland Surfer warrants its products for one year from purchase date to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship. Upon receiving your board be sure to inspect the board prior to first use for any shipping damage or other defects. To determine if your product qualifies for a warranty claim, please see page 2.
NOTE NO WARRANTY: All Pro model boards are built to competition level specifications and are not covered under any warranty. Any warranty consideration will be handled on a carefully inspected case by case basis. These models are all: Ghost, Air Series, and G-Ride surf style boards, and the Poppi Metallic and Pro Shuv Metallic skim style boards.
Step-by-Step Warranty Process:
Here is a step-by-step guide to addressing warranty issues with Inland Surfer products.
Step 1: Identify and Document: You’ve encountered an unexpected issue with your Inland Surfer product that you do not believe was caused by user error. What is the issue? Where is it located on the product? What is the product model in question? The fastest way to resolve a warranty claim is to be prepared – all parties involved need to have access to photo documentation of the issue for a preliminary assessment to determine the type of warranty claim that is to be made, as well as identifying elements of the product in question such as the serial number of the individual product (i.e. every board has a unique serial number below the fin boxes).
Step 2: Contact: You’ve identified and prepared documentation of your warranty claim but what happens next? If you’ve purchased your product from a dealer, contact the dealer directly and submit your warranty claim and evidence. The dealer from which you’ve purchased your product will then facilitate the remainder of the warranty transaction with Inland Surfer. If you purchased your product direct from Inland Surfer by phone or at www.inlandsurfer.com, submit your claim and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Product Evaluation: If Inland Surfer finds the documentation to be within the definition of a warranty claim OR finds the documentation to be inconclusive, you will be asked to send the product to Inland Surfer for physical warranty claim verification and product replacement. The purpose of the physical inspection is to verify that the damaged product was blemished or experienced product failure as a result of flawed construction and/or composition. This does not include external damage as a result of failure to care for the product which by its nature, is delicate. I.e. Damage done to the board by starting from the swim step of a boat or delamination after prolonged exposure to extreme heat and sun.
Step 4: Replacement: After the warranty claim is verified by an in-house expert, Inland Surfer will replace the product and return it to you at no extra cost. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you’ve experienced but we’re confident in our product and this time around, we’ll get it right!
INLAND SURFER warrants its products for one year from purchase date to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
- The warranty is valid only when the product is purchased from an authorized Inland Surfer Dealer.
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in demonstration, rental or teaching operations.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to pressure dings, heel dents, damage due to excessive sun or heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in board racks or damage caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
- Inland Surfer wakesurf boards are designed for water starting with the proper rope only. Starting from the swim platform WILL VOID the warranty and any damage caused will not be covered under any warranty.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the product.
- INLAND SURFER will make the final warranty determination which will require inspections of the product. All products must be sent to INLAND SURFER via postage/freight prepaid.
Any approved returns must be shipped in original packaging. Products shipped by user to INLAND SURFER which have incurred freight damage due to user’s improper packaging of the product will not be covered by this warranty and any repairs or replacement parts, components or products needed will be invoiced in the full current price amount and returned freight collect to user. In case of a cancelled order that has been processed and shipped, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide returned shipment.
NOTE: Any damage incurred during return shipping will be the purchaser’s responsibility and will be charged at full price.
Inland Surfer exclusively uses FedEx for all small shipments and shipments of 10 boards or less. We will NOT ship US Postal Service for any orders. Orders of 11 or more boards will be shipped freight delivery with our logistics company. Will call and drop shipping is available, fees apply.
Use of Your Shipping Account
Inland Surfer will ship your orders using your FedEx or UPS account number; a $10 processing fee will be applied. You must provide Inland Surfer with your FedEx or UPS account number before first shipment and specify request on order sheet.
General Shipping Policy
- All accounts will be secured with a valid credit card before order is shipped.
- A $10 processing fee will be charged to every shipment and/or “will call” order.
- A flat rate shipping charge of $49.00 per board will be charged for all board orders of 10 or less.
- A flat rate shipping charge of $500.00 per pallet (26x boards per pallet) will be charged for all board orders of 11 or more for freight delivery.
- All in-stock items will ship within 7 business days. We DO NOT ship the same day the order is placed. In most cases in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available. Special requests may be considered. A $100.00 express shipping fee will be charged in addition to expedited shipping fees.
- In case of cancelation of any orders that have been shipped, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay return freight and a $50 restocking fee. Cancellation, redirection, returns or damage claims MUST be made within 24 hours of delivery.
- A $50.00 handling fee will be charged for redirected orders.
- Inland Surfer may charge a $50.00 processing fee for all claims on shipments, including damage claims, returns, cancellations, redirections or delivery refused orders.
- Inland Surfer will charge a $50.00 restocking fee per item for returned product.
- All returns must be approved by Inland Surfer and are subject to additional shipping, handling, processing and restocking fees. All products must be reshipped in original packaging. Products shipped back to Inland Surfer which have incurred freight damage due to purchaser’s improper packaging of the product will not be covered by any warranty and will result in less than full credit and/or will be charged at full price.
Drop Ship Policy
- All drop shipments will be paid using credit card on file.
- All drop shipments must be paid in full by ship date.
- All drop shipments must be signed for by an adult upon delivery.
- All drop ship sales are final.
- All drop shipments will be shipped using Federal Express only. (Unless you provide UPS account number in advance.)
- All drop shipments will be charged an additional $10.00 drop ship fee.
- Quantity discounts do not apply to drop shipments.
- In case of cancellation of drop shipment, all products will be redirected to the Inland Surfer dealers’ location and additional shipping fees will be charged to dealer.
International Ship Policy
- International drop shipping is NOT available. This includes Canada.
- International customers, including Canada, must arrange their own shipping.
Upon receipt of all product:
- Accept Shipment.
- Inspect box for damage.
- Unpack all contents and inspect immediately (claims must be made within 24 hours).
- Store original packaging in good condition for a period of time. You will need original packaging to proceed with any damage claim. If you discard original packaging you forfeit any damage claim opportunity.
- Contact Inland Surfer email@example.com immediately to report any and all damage. Inland Surfer will take care of initiating claim process and schedule pick up of damaged package.
- Re-pack damaged contents in original packaging and in the original manner it was received.